Bibliophilic Blather has received a Stylish Blogger Award. A big thank you to Kelly Hashway. Kelly is a middle grade and YA author who has published over fifty short stories in various children’s magazines and anthologies. May the Best Dog Win, her first picture book, was released in March. To learn more about Kelly, please visit her website, Kelly Hashway’s Books.
For this award, I have to share seven things about myself, so here goes.
- I cannot wait for the Royal Wedding this week. I am hosting a Royal Wedding Bunco party at my house Friday night, complete with a hat contest, Pimm's Cups and cucumber sandwiches.
- I consider Peter Gabriel the God of Music.
- Football (American football, that is) is my favorite sport.
- I have written almost every kind of copy imaginable over my twenty-five years of writing professionally, including a restaurant menu and a press release for clown college.
- Westminster Abbey is my happy place.
- My new favorite song is Muse's "Uprising."
- My favorite drink at Starbuck's is a grande, nonfat, no water chai tea latte. Yum.