So today I thought it might be fun to play a matching game.
Can you pair up the correct archaic word with its definition?
Don't cheat! Since Blogger does not an upside down typeface option, the answers will be at the end of the post.
BIBLIOPHILIC BLATHER ARCHAIC WORD CHALLENGE
1. dasypygal a. fear of excrement
2. gynarchy b. fear of relatives
3. saprophilous c. living in rotting waste
4. smellfungus d. the feeling one gets when a limb "falls asleep"
5. galeanthrophy e. a person who will not stop talking
6. scatophobia f. having hairy buttocks
7. blatherskite g. a government consisting of women
8. obdormition h. the delusion that one is a cat
9. syngenesophobia i. a person who finds fault in everything
10. gynecocracy j. rulership by women
1) f 2) j 3) c 4) i 5) h 6) a 7) e 8) d 9) b 10) g.