Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello, dear readers. How have you been?

This is an exciting time for me personally and professionally. We are getting ready for my eldest's high school graduation at the end of May, which I will write more about then. It is awards season for the seniors, and prom is just around the corner. Very nice.

My next book, Until My Soul Gets It Right, will be released next month as well. I will have more information within the next few weeks about the release date, blog party and fun giveaways, so stay tuned.

Also, I have added a sign-up form for my mailing list at the top right column. Please feel free to fill it out for all the latest Bibliophiles news. I promise not to spam you every week or sell your email addresses to anyone. Who needs that, right? The newsletter will go out quarterly, unless there is nothing to talk about, whereupon then it won't.

Some post topics coming up include National Poetry Month, new releases by our fantastic Flash Fiction Fridays contributors and some hopefully insightful bibliophilic essays by yours truly.

Have a great week and see you on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Janel said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see all of the exciting things you have in store. :)

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks, Janel. I started reading your "Haunted" anthology. :)

inluvwithwords said...

Welcome back, Karen! Sounds like a very busy (exciting) time for you. Looking forward to hearing more about it.