Summer has officially arrived in our household. This was the first week the kids and I were able to wake up when we wanted to, not via the vile alarm. Bliss.
I equate summer with reading, as I am sure many of you do. This year is no different. I am eagerly anticipating several novels, anthologies and studies.
1. Cosette's Tribe by Leah Griffith.
2. Haunted by Janel Gradowski.
3. Construct a Couple by Talli Roland.
4. Finish up If I Had My Way by Lena Sledge.
5. A study of Tudor England with several books by British historian Alison Weir.
How about you? What is on your summer reading list this year?