Whatcha Reading?

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER





Summer has officially arrived in our household. This was the first week the kids and I were able to wake up when we wanted to, not via the vile alarm. Bliss.

I equate summer with reading, as I am sure many of you do. This year is no different. I am eagerly anticipating several novels, anthologies and studies.

1. Cosette's Tribe by Leah Griffith.
2. Haunted by Janel Gradowski.
3. Construct a Couple by Talli Roland.
4. Finish up If I Had My Way by Lena Sledge.
5. A study of Tudor England with several books by British historian Alison Weir.

How about you? What is on your summer reading list this year?

Comments

John Wiswell said…
I'm voting for the Hugos this year, so I'm rounding up what I haven't gotten through yet. I'm finishing A Feast for Crows and will then knock off A Dance with Dragons, and then Jo Walton's Among Others will be all I'll have left. Walton's has received amazing praise, so I'm keen for it.
Leah Griffith said…
I love summer and the endless hours spent by the pool reading! Next on my list just happens to be your latest novel Karen. I will crack, Until My Soul Gets It Right, open as soon as I get settled in at home. After that, who knows! I've been wanting to read some James Joyce...
I have some questions for Joyce's "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" on the "Book Club Suggestions" section on my website. Even have themed food and beverages to get you in the mood. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?