Monday, July 2, 2012

Book Talk at the EP Library



Last Thursday, I had the wonderful opportunity to do an author talk for a packed house at the Elmwood Park Library.




I discussed my series in general, read the first Bibliophiles book club meeting scene from A Whisper to a Scream (The Bibliophiles: Book One), gave a brief introduction to Catherine by reading the beginning pages of Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two), signed several books, and even posed for a few photos with readers.



All in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend a Thursday night. My thanks to the EP Library and all who attended.





12 comments:

Beverly Diehl said...

Awesomesauce! The only thing better than a library is a book-signing at a library. Someday, it'll be my turn.

In the meantime, so excited for you!

Janel Gradowski said...

Looks like you had a great time! Yay for libraries bringing in authors. :)

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks, Beverly. :)

Janel, yes, a big hurray for libraries hosting book talks. It is a great way to remind people how important libraries are to the literary community.

Kelly Hashway said...

Congrats on a successful event! I wish you many more.

L.J. Kentowski said...

Oh, that looks like great fun! I love the libraries and I'm so glad they are still keeping up with the times. I look forward to taking my son soon.

Congrats!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks, Kelly and L.J.!

Helen Smith said...

Congratulations!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks a lot, Helen!

R. Doug Wicker said...

That is just SOOOooo cool, Karen. Just so, SO cool. Congratulations, and I hope you made a TON of new fans.

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks, R. Doug. It was great fun.

angel011 said...

Congrats, looks like you had some great time!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

I did. Thank you, angel 011.