It's Definitely Monday


The day began with me farting around with various Blogger templates. It seemed innocent enough. "Wonder what Bibliophilic Blather would look like with this one?" I thought.

I should have known better. You see, I have a history of pushing the wrong buttons.

I am not technologically adept and consequently seem to click on the incorrect tab on a regular basis, usually resulting in screens popping up I have never seen before, followed by several "Oh, shit!" exclamations and a few other choice words.

Today was no different.

I clicked on something, god knows what, and it was gone! I could not get back to the old design, no matter how many times I clicked, cursed or visited Blogger Help.

Maybe the blog gods decided this was the day to change things up a bit?

Anyway, I guess it was time for the new and improved Bibliophilic Blather.

At least until I click on something else tomorrow.

How is your day going so far?

P.S.

I wrote a guest post on Gimme the Scoop Reviews last week. Click here if you would like to read it.

Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
My day began with dropping my daughter off at kindergarten. She looked so small and so scared. :(
I know it is difficult, Kelly, but don't worry. I bet she will come home with a huge grin and overflowing with stories from her first day. ((hugs))

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?