Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Upcoming Events





As August draws to a close, so, too, does the Orangeberry Summer Splash Book Tour. My thanks to Pandora Poikilos for organizing this event.

In approximately two weeks, I will be taking my second novel, Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two), on the road for its WOW! Women in Writing blog tour, which will run September 17 through October 17. There will be giveaways, interesting topics, and maybe even some breaking news along the way. I'll keep you posted.

The last summer Flash Fiction Fridays will run this week with a sweet piece by Rosemary Biggio. I hope you will join us. Also, please remember that submissions are open for October's Fright Fest 2012. Send your pieces of spine-tingling horror to me at karen@karenberner.com, and please put Flash Fiction Fridays in the subject line. The deadline is September 21.

Next week, my oldest starts his freshman year in college. I will be amid all the chaos that is moving-in day, so I will be taking a short blog break and return on Friday, September 7, with another wonderful piece of flash fiction for your enjoyment.

Wish me luck,
Karen

2 comments:

angel011 said...

Is it acceptable to send a story which has already been published, if it hasn't been published in English?

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Absolutely. Just let me know where it was published before for proper attribution.