Monday, April 29, 2013

Cover Reveal: Until My Soul Gets It Right


The exceedingly talented staff over at Streetlight Graphics have been at it again. This time, they have created a beautiful new cover for the second edition of Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two), which will be available soon.

Like the new A Whisper to a Scream, the new Until will also have bonus material featuring book club discussion questions and "Read Along with the Bibliophiles."



What do you think?





2 comments:

Leah Griffith said...

I think it's beautiful. I love the soft tones and the wording, "You can't run away from yourself." It definitely draws you in. I believe it is a winner Karen. Well done!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

I'm glad you like it, Leah. Streetlight Graphics did a fantastic job. :)