Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cover Reveal: Whisper 2.0

I'm excited to share some great news with you today.

Streetlight Graphics and I have been working on second editions of both A Whisper to a Scream and Until My Soul Gets It Right. They will include bonus material, such as a Reader's Guide with book club discussion questions for my novels, as well as all of the classics the Bibliophiles read, plus new covers and custom interior designs for both the ebooks and the paperbacks.

Here's a sneak peek at the new cover for A Whisper to a Scream.


What do you think?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a thought provoking cover. Congratulations!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thanks so much. Glad you like it!

Leah Griffith said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love it Karen. It's got such a great vibe to it. I've always been drawn to a more subdued cover. Now this is EXCITING!!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

It really is, isn't it, Leah? The staff over at Streetlight Graphics is very talented.

Beverly Diehl said...

Oooh, I *like* this. The power shoe vs. the baby shoes, what a good portrayal of the storyline - and the book cover within a book cover, that is awesome.

Kelly Hashway said...

Very nice, Karen! Congrats!