Thursday, May 2, 2013

New FB Page, New Editions, New Everything


Today, I am beginning my Month of Fun, a celebration of the second edition releases of A Whisper to a Scream and Until My Soul Gets It Right. Even "A Bibliophile Christmas" received a makeover.

I hope you will join me at my new Facebook page. It is brand new, so the only LIKE right now is my own, but I am hoping members of my old page will make the switch soon. To entice everyone to make the move, I am running a giveaway all month. LIKE my page and then click on the blue giveaway link for the chance to win Amazon gift cards and signed books. At the end of the month, I will announce the winners on my new page and delete the old one.


Also by the end of the month, this bigger-than-I-could-have-ever-thought second editions project will be completed. My plan was to launch them and then devote all of my work time and energy (besides what I have already committed to for my freelance account) to writing the third Bibliophiles book.

Here's the thing. 

I also have another idea for a novel that will be completely different and not a part of the Bibliophiles series. I don't want to reveal the topic since I am just beginning the research, but if I can pull this off, it will be something really special. All I can tell you right now is that it is an issue that hits me in the core of my being, and I cannot let it go.

What am I supposed to do?

Since both books-to-be are nagging at my psyche, the only reasonable thing to do is write them simultaneously. I'm one who believes in following my muse, so I think it will work. Some days, I will be in a Bibliophile mood, while others are bound to feel more like the topic-to-be-named later. I am really looking forward to these projects and will keep you posted on their progress.

In the meantime, please don't forget to drop by my new FB page for all the latest news about the Bibliophiles, as well as my short stories and flash fiction.

Thanks much,
Karen









7 comments:

angel011 said...

You might notice that a black kitten liked your page. I hope it doesn't scare you. :)

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

I welcome black cats! Thanks for joining. Hope you are well.

Leah Griffith said...

Congratulations on all new things! You have momentum and talent; put those two together and add a mulit-tasking muse, and—PRESTO! Two beautiful books shall be born. I'm so excited for you Karen. You are an inspiration to me my writerly sistah!!

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Very sweet, Leah. Thank you!!! xxoo

R. Doug Wicker said...

Wishing you all the best on ALL your recent endeavors, Karen. Keep up the good work.

Karen Wojcik Berner said...

Thank you so much, R. Doug. To you as well.

Meow Opre said...

Facebook is FB Pages useful too for business, popularity or whatever cause through . That's why though some may know about it, I also made a simple how to make a facebook page tutorial for those who are interested. Just giving them a piece of advice which is to be responsible page admins. Keep sharing informative stuffs about FB. thanks!:) goodluck with your page!