Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yuletide 2013





Thank you for spending time with me this year. I truly appreciate all of you and look forward to a 2014 filled with discussing great books, new takes on the classics, and many other bibliophilic adventures. Who knows, maybe the new year will herald the return of Editing for Grammarphobes???

I'm going to take the next two weeks off to spend time with my family. Hope you enjoy all of the celebrations of the season. See you in January!

Wishing you fun, laughter, inspiration, and a touch of magic both now and throughout the new year. 

Happy Holidays, my friends.

Karen




3 comments:

BECKY said...

Karen, what a lovely blog post, especially your four wishes for us: "fun, laughter, inspiration, and a touch of magic." I couldn't ask for, or want, anything more! I've certainly enjoyed spending time with you, and will certainly be back in January. Have a wonderful holiday season!

angel011 said...

Happy holidays to you, too! Enjoy!

DMS said...

Thanks for the wonderful wishes for 2014! I hope you are having a fantastic break with your family. Wishing you all the best in 2014! :)
~Jesso