Thanksgiving Wishes


Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER

Recently, I typed the lovely words "The End" on my first novel outside of the Bibliophile series, a romance filled with great characters and fun new situations. That is, indeed, something to be grateful for. I'll keep you posted on its progress.

My husband took the week off, so I am too. Our oldest son is coming home from college and our youngest gets Wednesday through Sunday off from school. We plan on spending time doing nothing, eating a huge Thanksgiving meal, probably playing some games as we are apt to do, and enjoying each others' company.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy, laughter, and love.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?