Taking a Summer Break


Hope your summer is going well.

Between having my sons home, out-of-town lacrosse tournaments, and shuttling the youngest from practice to practice, I can't believe it, but this summer has actually been more hectic than the school year!

I've decided to take a little break from the blog, a blogcation, if you will, until mid-August when the guys go back to school, and I can have some peace and quiet.

When I return, I'll have some book reviews to share with you, specifically my take on the new Harper Lee novel, plus some interesting facts about Edgar Allan Poe I recently learned.

Enjoy the next month, and I'll see you soon.

Karen








Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
Enjoy your break! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?