Appreciated Follower Award
A lovely surprise came my way yesterday when Fiona J. Phillips, playwright and future novelist, presented me with an Appreciated Follower Award. She writes a great blog, Fi's Magical Writing Haven, which provides wonderful pieces of inspiration for writers. I particularly enjoy when she posts five or so photos and challenges us to write a story about them. Usually, they are lovely shots from the U.K., which satisfy both my writer curiosity and my rampant Anglophilia. Thanks, Fi.
The rules of the award are as follows.
- Thank the giver, and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top five picks, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
- And most of all, have bloggity-blog fun.
The Appreciated Follower Award provides an opportunity for me to tell all Bibliophilic Blather readers how grateful I am that you have joined me here and how much I appreciate our conversations. You all rock, of course, but here are the five people who stop by and comment most often.
- Jennifer O. of Lit Endeavors
- Kelly of Kelly Hashway's Books
- R. Doug of R. Doug Wicker - Author
- Lena of Lena Sledge's Blog...Books, Reviews and Interviews
- Beverly of Writing in Flow
Thank you, top five, and everyone who stops by.
Greetings, SheWrites Blog Hoppers
For those of you who don't know, SheWrites is an online organization for women writers. The Blog Hop helps members get to know each other and discover new blogs.