Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER



As you know, I put out a call for flash fiction last week, abandoning August’s theme and opening it up as a Free-for-All month. The response has been magnificent. So great, in fact, that I am tossing out September’s “Getting Schooled” theme and making it an open prompt as well.

A big thank you to all of the writers who have submitted. Readers, some great stories are coming your way within the next several weeks. I’m so excited to share these pieces with you.

Keep them coming.There is always room for more.

And while I am delirious with joy, I want to say how much I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and/or comment on this blog. Recent estimates put the number of public blogs at a staggering one hundred and fifty-six million, with thousands being added every week.

One only has so much time, so thank you for spending a little of it with me.

Comments

Whoa! 156 million.... last time I saw stats it was a mere 140 million! No *wonder* I feel overwhelmed. :-) Seriously, I am very glad to have found your blog and will be looking around your site; I agree: I'm so appreciative of people who take the time to read and comment on my blog!
i immediately started recalling the song with the same lyrics!

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location