Looks Like Alien Love

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER


Flash Fiction Fridays contributor LC Evans has released her latest romantic comedy novel, My Planet or Yours?

Here's a quick description.

Nora Bryant is a single Earth woman out to ban men from her life after a recent breakup. Triskam is a strikingly handsome extraterrestrial who crash lands near her remote Arizona home. Add to this mix, a couple of misguided thugs looking for a gold rush, an overly friendly, not-so-guard dog, and a communications device that thinks it's a nanny, and you have My Planet or Yours?, a delightful new romantic comedy by LC Evans, author of the Kindle bestseller, We Interrupt This Date.





When all of the good men on earth are taken, what's a girl to do, right?

My Planet or Yours? is available at amazon.com or BN.com .

Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
This sounds so funny! Love the concept.
Sounds charming. I usually don't like animated covers, but this works.
Janel said…
What a fun book! Sounds like a great cast of characters to curl up with on a cold night.
Kelly: It is original, isn't it?

Lena: I thought so, too.

Janel: I downloaded it. Looking forward to reading it when I need a good laugh through the holiday rush. :)

Thanks for your comments, ladies.
Helen Smith said…
Thanks for letting us know. I love the cover.

Happy Thanksgiving for Thursday.
Fi said…
Sounds interesting.
Thanks for the wishes and comments, Helen.
Thanks for stopping by, Fi.

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?