Attention Nook Owners

Big news! You all know that my second novel, Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two) is coming out in two weeks, right?

Well, if you own a Nook, you have a chance for a sneak peek today!


I am running a promotion in conjunction with that fantastic Nook books site, The-Cheap.net, exclusively for Nook customers to pick up Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two) before its official May 30th release. And I am giving away ten copies to celebrate.

Just stop by The-Cheap.net for your chance to win and tell us why you love contemporary women's fiction in the comment section.

The-Cheap.net is a great source for reasonably prices Nook books. Check it out today!


On another note...


Today is National Flash Fiction Day in the UK. Check out their blog for all of the latest flash fiction news, including The Flash Flood Journal pouring out stories all day, an Internet Write-In, and Flash Tag flash mobbing in Manchester throughout the day. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Wish I was there. Of course, I wish I was in the UK every day for various reasons, but that is another story for another time. Here is your chance to read some great pieces of flash.



Comments

Deborah said…
Keep calm...and fire on all cylinders with the new publication! All the very best with it.
Thank you very much, Deborah.
Kelly Hashway said…
Darn, I have a Kindle!
Kelly Hashway said…
Oops, I was trigger happy and forgot to say congrats!!
Thanks, Kelly. May 30th will be here before we know it!
Leah Griffith said…
I have my Nook copy and it looks gorgeous! Wow! I can't wait to dig in Karen. Congratulations lady! Who did the e-book formatting. It's perfect!
Thanks, Leah. :)

Ted Risk at Dellaster Designs did the ebook design, and Amanda Kelsey at RazzleDazzle Design did the cover.

They are both really great to work with and exceedingly talented.

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location