Edit, Proofread, Repeat

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER



Good Monday to you, dear readers.

Outside my window, it is gray with spotty rain showers—the perfect writing day. However, today is all about proofing. I have the second round of corrections for the e-book version of Until My Soul Gets It Right (available May 30) to look over, followed by the first round from the paperback designers. Exciting, but intense.

Recently, I redesigned my website. Click here to see the new version. It is more focused on The Bibliophiles as a series, as opposed to just A Whisper to a Scream as a stand-alone novel.




I also started a new Facebook page, again to focus more on all of my work instead of just Whisper. I hope you will stop by and click LIKE for all of the latest Bibliophiles news.

What are you working on today?

Here's to a productive week for us all!



Comments

Hi Karen,
Great post today.
I'm catching up on notes from the Erma Bombeck workshop in Dayton last month and revising an essay I plan to submit to Chicken Soup for the Soul.
And thanks for visiting my blog.
Donna Volkenannt
Janel said…
How exciting! I'm sending you a virtual vat of coffee to help with those edits, because everybody knows writers run on coffee. ;)
Donna: Thank you for stopping by. I really enjoy your blog. Good luck with your submission.

Janel: I really need that coffee about now. Thanks much!
John Wiswell said…
A couple days out, how is the new site design treating you?

I just finished a Last Man on Earth-type story, about a fella who's actually happy with his post-apocalyptic life. Now I'm critiquing work for some peers, trying to clear my desk before the Mother's Day family get-together.
Leah Griffith said…
Hi Karen,
I'm working on an article and waiting to hear from the guy who is formatting my e-book for me. What a bunch of trouble this e-book thing is becoming. I'll be so glad when it is done.

You FB and web pages look amazing—so polished and professional. I know you must be so excited! I'm excited for you girl. You've been so dedicated to your writing and now the world will get to enjoy some more of it.
I'm counting down the days with you!
John: The new site is doing well. Thanks, John. Good luck with your work. I very much enjoy your stories.

Leah: I just finished e-formatting with Ted at Dellaster Designs. He is fantastic to work with.

Thank you for all of the encouragement. I really appreciate your kind words.

Good luck with your article.
Marcova said…
Hi Keren,
wow! your post very knowledgeable,i read your post. give me some information about Proofreading Editing

Popular posts from this blog

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All