Christmas in Almost July

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER



Happy Monday, dear readers.

This week, I am resuming work on my upcoming digital holiday short, "Sarah and Annie: A Bibliophiles' Christmas." Doesn't matter that the temperature is supposed to get up to 99°F on Thursday here in Chicagoland. I will be cranking up the AC and listening to Christmas music for inspiration.



Ho. Ho. Ho.







Since many of you are also writers, I was curious as to what you will be working on this fine week. Finishing a story? Starting a manuscript? Researching a possible novel topic? In the middle of a PR/marketing blitz?




Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
This week I'm doing a giveaway at JL Spellbring's blog and I'm revising my current WIP.

Ho, ho, ho!
Beverly Diehl said…
My brother-in-law, his friend, and his friend's g-f were all working for a pizza place in Milwaukee when on one fine August day, the AC broke down.

Ye-ah. So my bro-in-law snuck into the backroom and changed the Muzak to the Christmas tunes. His friend, who was the restaurant manager, was not amused.

You go with your Xmas story, lady! I will be continuing with my newest novel.
R. Doug Wicker said…
I've been having a severe motivational crisis. I have a trilogy I wrote back in the mid 90s that I keep saying I'm going to polish up and publish, but I haven't been doing it.

Anyone have a cattle prod with a long reach?
Janel Gradowski said…
With this heat, Christmas sounds wonderful (or at least some of the holiday's cool weather). I'm working on reading a writing book, about using tarot cards, and world and character building for a big project.

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location