'Until' Gets Five-Star Review


Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two) just received a five-star review over at BigAl's Books & Pals.

Here's a snippet. For the full review, click here.

"It’s a story that anyone should be able to relate who has wanted to escape where they grew up, for whatever reason. Berner has a talent with prose that flows smoothly and puts the reader right where they belong, inside the character’s head. Until My Soul Gets It Right is another winner."


Rating: ***** Five stars

Comments

Helen Smith said…
Congratulations! I hope you get many more.
Janel Gradowski said…
Yay! Cheers to many more great reviews!
Leah Griffith said…
Wonderful review Karen! I can't wait to dig in! It's next on my reading list!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All