Whirling Dervish

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER



It is the first official Monday of summer in our household. Although my oldest has been off of school for two weeks already, having graduated high school on May 21, his younger brother has finally finished up his year, and both are joining me here at home.

No surprise then that my blog is coming out late today. I much preferred the notion of hanging out with them and eating strawberries and donuts for breakfast, rather than hitting work hard first thing this morning.




It happens.

Many things have been swirling around me lately — graduation, the graduation party, out-of-town relatives, deadlines, the unfortunate delay of my second novel, and my impending 25th college reunion next weekend — I guess I needed time to chill a little with my guys.

Now, with some Mozart in the background, it is time to get back on track. I am shooting for a Wednesday release for Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two), but am scared to tout it too much for fear of it blowing up in my face like last week.

I do not want to get into the details, but, karmactically, last week’s events work perfectly with Until. You will see what I mean when you read it.

In the meantime, I wish you well with all of your projects for the week. Hope you are able to take some time and eat strawberries and donuts with those you love.

Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
Yum!

Good luck with the release!
Beverly Diehl said…
Really liking the cover and title on this one.

It's always a good time for strawberries and donuts, that picture looks delish!
Janel Gradowski said…
Have fun with the boys and the donuts and the new book and summer vacation and ..... ! I'm still in the thick of the end-of-year chaos. You'll probably be able to hear my sigh when it's all over on Thursday afternoon, LOL!
Congrats on your son's recent graduation. Those donuts look delicious. I so want one!
Congratulations on the graduation and enjoy all the festivities. I know what you mean about chilling with the guys -- always what I need too! Enjoy your time!

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?