Submissions Wanted for Fright Fest 2012

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER



I know it is only the beginning of August, but come this time of year, my thoughts naturally progress to autumn. You see, I am not a summer person. I know, what kind of lunatic am I? Can't help it. I yearn for cooler temperatures, colorful leaves…and NIGHTMARES.

Scary stories of monsters, old houses, ghostly encounters, or whatever makes the hair on your nape stand on end.

Get ready for FRIGHT FEST 2012 on Flash Fiction Fridays.


Photo: The Nightmare by John Henry Fuseli, photo by Thomas Roche on Flickr


I am looking for flash fiction of 1,000 words or less for the month of October, spine-tingling horror during the month of All Hallow's Eve.

Deadline: September 30, 2012.

Send your submissions to karen@karenberner.com. Put "Flash Fiction Fridays" in the subject line and include a short bio and links (bookseller, blog, website, etc.) with your story.

Thanks!



Comments

Kelly Hashway said…
Ooh! I'm really looking forward to reading these!

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location