Until's North American Tour 2012

Posted by KAREN WOJCIK BERNER

Today I am launching my WOW! Women on Writing Blog Tour for Until My Soul Gets It Right (The Bibliophiles: Book Two). It is all very exciting.



Visiting multiple blogs over the next month, I will be writing guest posts about such fun topics as "A Bibliophiles' Guide to Chicago" and "How to Throw a Literary Halloween Bash," holding giveaway contests and generally having a great time at each site.




The tour starts today on The Muffin, WOW's fantastic and informative blog. If you would like, check out my interview here. You can track my appearances in the column to the right. Each time I'm on a new blog, I will post the link. I have been churning out copy like a crazy woman. It's like the old newspaper days!

To treat readers to the first in the Bibliophiles' series, I will be giving away copies of A Whisper to a Scream (The Bibliophiles: Book One) starting tomorrow and running throughout the month.

Here we go…


http://www.karenberner.com/books.htmlhttp://www.karenberner.com/books.html

Comments

angel011 said…
Sounds like a lot of work!
Beverly Diehl said…
Good for you for being on Book #2.

Have breathless fun on your blog tour.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm on Location

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All