Happy Autumnal Equinox


To celebrate my favorite season, A Groovy Kind of Love e-books are on sale for 99¢ today, 9/23.


Click on the links below to grab your copy.



Remember, if you don't have a Kindle or Nook, you can read Groovy on your phone, iPad, or computer.

Each of the Bibliophile books are stand-alone novels, so feel free to jump right in with A Groovy Kind of Love.




"A Groovy Kind of Love was JUST what I needed…hippies, unrequited love, crazy/high families,  mysterious exes from the past, foreign travel, tragedy. Really, what more could a reader ask for? This book is The Odd Couple meets Beauty and the Beast with a touch of Nicholas Sparks tragedy thrown in for good measure."                  
                                                                       — The Republican Herald book blog 






Comments

Stephanie Faris said…
What a fun book!!! I love the cover. And now I want to stick a British flag on my MacBook!

Popular posts from this blog

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: Which, What, Who?

Editing for Grammarphobes 2.0: 'F' It All

I'm on Location